Welcome to the website of Hahira First Free Will Baptist Church
A little about our church...
We are a small church located in the heart of Hahira, Georgia.
Wednesday Night Study
Join us Wednesday evenings at 6 PM for a time of prayer and study of God's Word. For 2020 we will be going through "52 Weeks Through the Bible." Join us for this great adventure starting January 8!
Gospel Sing: Buddy Liles
Come hear award-winning gospel singer Buddy Liles on Sunday night, February 9 at 6PM. Buddy toured with the Florida Boys for many years, has appeared on the Gaither family shows, and has sung alongside some of gospel music's greatest talents. You will be greatly blessed by his rich bass voice as he ministers in song.
Movie Night for March
In March we continue this series from Creation Ministries International!
Join us for a great series from Creation Ministries International entitled "The Genesis Academy." We will be doing this the first Sunday evening of each month beginning at 6 PM. The episodes for this series are as follows:
1. Does Genesis Matter? • Scott Gillis
2. Author, Date, Structure, Genre • Jonathan Sarfati
3. Creation of the World • Gary Bates
4. Creation Week Days 2 & 3 • Keaton Halley
5. Creation of Light-Givers • Jonathan Sarfati
6. God Creates Air, Land & Sea Creatures • Rob Carter
7. Creation of Mankind • Gary Bates
8. The Fall: A Cosmic Catastrophe • Joel Tay
9. The Pre-Flood World • Jonathan Sarfati
10. Noah’s Flood and Billions of Years • Rob Carter
11. Noah’s Flood and the Ark • Keaton Halley
12. The Post-Flood World • Rob Carter
Come, ye who are thirsty...
Do you need spiritual refreshment? Try the 40-day plan of spiritual inventory and prayer via the button below. It will guide you through spiritual assessment and prayer in the following areas:
What is "Simply Church" all about?
It is all about being what church simply should be about: loving the Lord, loving thy neighbor, and being the body of Christ. We don’t do a bunch of programs and add a lot of busyness to already-busy lives. We are all about studying the Bible, and trying to do what it says. We don’t do youth group and children’s church – we think that families should be together in church. The family is the building block of the church, and is the building block of an orderly society.